Prev: RE: FB clarification [FAQ] Next: EFSB Vector Movement vs. FB Vector Movement

GZG bugs

From: Tom Pope <tpope@c...>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 11:47:21 -0400
Subject: GZG bugs

I just got a few samples of the new GZG bugs in 25mm and 6mm (which
looks vaguely familiar...)  For any other americans who haven't seen
them yet, I put pictures up on my web page:

There also happens to be samples of Pendrakken's new range of space
lizardmen, but they are kind of hard to make out in the photos (unprimed
and very shiney metal)

You can ignore the rest of the stuff, unless you seen someing on my
trade list that you simply must have...

Enjoy!

Tom

--
Thomas Pope
Human Computer Interaction Institute

Prev: RE: FB clarification [FAQ] Next: EFSB Vector Movement vs. FB Vector Movement