Prev: Re: Thoughts on FB .....was Re: Bogey Classes FB Next: Re: Fighter Arcs

Re: Fighter Arcs

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <schoon@a...>
Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 07:41:08 -0700
Subject: Re: Fighter Arcs

Brendan <denian@shepparton.net.au> wrote:

>Personally, I'm going to limit fighters to the old 90 degree or a 180
>degree fire arc.  This force fighters to actually use endurance for
>maneuvering, as I find it's easy to get within 6" of a capship, but
>difficult to actually get it within firearcs.

Another technique for "limiting" fighter mobility with the new rules
would
be to limit their attack radius to 3" (like was suggested for SMLs if
using
vector movement). This forces group leaders to be much more accurate.

Schoon

Prev: Re: Thoughts on FB .....was Re: Bogey Classes FB Next: Re: Fighter Arcs