Prev: Re: Fleet book Next: Re: Bogey Classes FB

Re: Are the FSE and NSL natural enemies?

From: Samuel Penn <sam@b...>
Date: Sat, 23 May 1998 12:56:28 +0100
Subject: Re: Are the FSE and NSL natural enemies?

In message <3.0.1.32.19980522111104.006aa540@kraken.itc.gu.edu.au>
	  Jason Stephensen <J.Stephensen@fbs.gu.edu.au> wrote:

> At 10:33 AM 5/22/98 +0100, you wrote:
> >G'day all,
> >I've finally managed to find time to have a flick through the
fleetbook
> >(actually I finally managed to crowbar it out of my hubbie's paws)
and I'd
> >just like to say it looks pretty good Jon. One question. Are the FSE
and
> >NSL equipped mainly to oppose each other (as their ship config
suggests)?
> >[Mind you this suits me down to the ground as my husband has been NSL
from
> >the beginning and as an FT introductory gesture got me an FSE fleet
for
> >Mothers' Day. (Thank you as always Nic)]
>
> Funny I always thought that the FSE were the natural enemies of all
> senteient beings in known space?

Whole reason I chose to buy a small FSE fleet was because I
wanted a 'bad guys' fleet, and the French arm of the FSE just
seemed to be the obvious choice for some reason...

> Of course every NSL worth their weight wants to take revenge on the
FSE.

Yeah! :)

--
Be seeing you,	     http://www.bifrost.demon.co.uk/Gaming/Gaming.html
Sam.		     ----------------------- Roleplaying and Wargaming

Prev: Re: Fleet book Next: Re: Bogey Classes FB