Prev: Webpage update & FMA Fantasy Next: Re: Are the FSE and NSL natural enemies?

Re: Fleet book

From: "Jeremy Sadler" <jsadler@e...>
Date: Sat, 23 May 1998 20:30:01 +1000
Subject: Re: Fleet book

>I see your point but there's no reason that it should take us a month
or
>more to get products in this day an age. It's called customer service.

At the risk of sounding condescending, which I don't want to be...

You could receive the book through the appropriate channels in days.
However, it would also be close to twice as expensive.	Shipping a large
amount of small items by air is expensive, and that expense gets passed
on
to us, the consumer.  I don't know about everyone else, but I'm happy to
wait longer for something if it's less expensive (just ask the PC shop
that's ordering my Zip Plus drive for me - damn things are like hen's
teeth
in Australia at a good price!)

I don't know if its been investigated (and don't know if it's cost
worthy)
but I go back to the thread that ran a while ago: performing print runs
separately at the major market points makes sure that both ends have
what
they want.  As I said however, it would have to be cost effective.

----
Jeremy Sadler: jsadleratearthlingdotnet (You can work it out)

"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair.  Then I
thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the
terrible
things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them?  So, now
take great comfort in the
general hostility and unfairness of the universe." - J. Michael
Straczynski

Prev: Webpage update & FMA Fantasy Next: Re: Are the FSE and NSL natural enemies?