Prev: Re: GZG ICQ Community(what about IRC?) Next: Re: GZG ICQ Community(what about IRC?)

Re: Fleet book

From: Doug_Evans/CSN/UNEBR@U...
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 14:53:43 -0500
Subject: Re: Fleet book

Firstly, Mark, the format of the message is fine by my Lotus Notes.
Other's
mileage may vary.

Secondly, all the talk of the Fleet Book is to whip us into a frenzy of
uncontrolled buying, Sean and Jon's apologies not withstanding. When
KR/GeoHex gets it into the US of A(still mid-June, right?), I shall
probably purchase two or three(sarcasm). I gave my friend info on how to
buy directly from Jon in UK, but I shall wait, even if it's until GenCon
and buy it directly from the GeoHex booth. Course, if KR can make
certain
Spellbound in Lincoln, NE, gets a copy directly... ;->=

As an aside, I wish to apologize to my friend and all on the list for
giving the wrong impression of him wanting to 'power game' from the FB.
When I said he wanted to make his FSE fleet work right, I meant proper
Jon's vision of the fleet. He DOES play plenty of Evil Empire(TM), but
he's
one of the local cheeze busters when running tourneys.

That faux paux on my part has been gnawing at my conscience for some
time.

The_Beast

Mark Allen <mwa1@ix.netcom.com> on 05/22/98 02:01:00 PM

Please respond to FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk

To:   Full Thrust Maillist <FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk>
cc:    (bcc: Doug Evans/CSN/UNEBR)
Subject:  Fleet book

Help please! Where online can I quickly buy the FT Fleet Book? Somewhere
in the US please :-).

Thanks for your help
Mark

p.s. please tell me if this email gives anyone on the list any problems,
I just upgraded my office software, etc...

Prev: Re: GZG ICQ Community(what about IRC?) Next: Re: GZG ICQ Community(what about IRC?)