Prev: Re: Friendly Fire was RE: Back to Platoon Leaders Next: Re: Friendly Fire was RE: Back to Platoon Leaders

Beasts of War

From: "Paul O'Grady" <paulog@o...>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 17:18:12 +1000
Subject: Beasts of War

My MkIII and V OGREs have been watching me over there on my bookshelf
and
have prompted me to wonder..

What do all you other exOGRE players use as stats for your OGRE Minis in
DS
?

The only time I have used one in DS it was basically an empty shell with
nothing in it that attracted a LOT of enemy firepower and let all my
other
units do their jobs.

Paul
paulog@one.net.au

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And
can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

Prev: Re: Friendly Fire was RE: Back to Platoon Leaders Next: Re: Friendly Fire was RE: Back to Platoon Leaders