Prev: Re: Random ramblings. Next: Re: Low tech SG (was Re: A Humble Request)

Re: Low Tech Scenarios

From: NVDoyle <NVDoyle@a...>
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 00:29:24 EDT
Subject: Re: Low Tech Scenarios

In a message dated 98-05-17 22:22:50 EDT, The Capitalist Running Dog
writes ;)

<< Only if you're rooting for the Russians. . . :P >>

Seeing as how my area of study and interest is the Eastern Front, WW2,
I'm
used to rooting for one Bad Guy or another.  The whole Chechen bit was
just
embarrasing.
What a way to go out of the international scene; talk about a Whimper as
opposed to a Bang...

If anybody is interested, any good East Front book covering the tactical
level
will provide a wealth of great DS2/SG2 scenarios, coving the whole gamut
of
possibilities - one reason why I like the thing.  If anybody wants a
short
list of book suggestions, email me.

Coming soon:  More Nukes for DS2, and Dog Teams for SG2!!!

Noah V. Doyle
Wondering *why* Capitalist Dogs are always Running-
mine seem to sleep a lot...

Prev: Re: Random ramblings. Next: Re: Low tech SG (was Re: A Humble Request)