Prev: Re: Conversions to DSII complete Next: Re: Low Tech Scenarios

Re: Conversions to DSII complete

From: NVDoyle <NVDoyle@a...>
Date: Sun, 17 May 1998 13:15:44 EDT
Subject: Re: Conversions to DSII complete

In a message dated 98-05-17 12:06:58 EDT, Niall writes :

<< Seemed like a genuine error to me.  I sent along a request for a file
and
 received it by private email.	I suspect the reply button was pushed in
 this case.  Also the original request was made on the list, which was a
 me-too message.   >>

Sorry - I didn't mean to imply that it wasn't an honest error.	I just
wasn't
looking forward to a rehash of thr 'rules' postings.  No offense meant,
Peter
- I was reacting, not thinking.  Teething 10-month-olds will do that to
you...

Noah V. Doyle

Prev: Re: Conversions to DSII complete Next: Re: Low Tech Scenarios