Prev: Re: Bifrost Next: Re: SGII for Victorian SF?

SGII for Victorian SF?

From: "Mark A. Siefert." <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Sat, 16 May 1998 03:09:43 -0600
Subject: SGII for Victorian SF?

Hello:
	I've been doing a little thinking.  I wonder just who
simple/difficult
it would be to use SGII for a Victorian Sci-Fi background.  Personally I
think that a Colonial SGII would be a little simpiler to play, given the
fact that you can leave out a lot of the technology.  (e.g. ECM,
Sensors, etc.) Any comments?
--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

     "One quality of life I've pursued with absolute consistency is the
liberty to do whatever the hell I want.  I was always willing to die for
that liberty and now your saying that's what I've got to do?  Well I was
prepared for it all along--now gimme back my goddamned cigar!"

				     --Emerson Ngu
				     from "Pallas" by L. Neil Smith

cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		 http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu/index.html
====

Prev: Re: Bifrost Next: Re: SGII for Victorian SF?