Prev: Re: bayonettes are too a useful device Next: Re: Full Thrust discussion, anyone?

Re: FB XLS Design Sheet v0.2 Available

From: Samuel Reynolds <reynol@p...>
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 07:33:59 -0700
Subject: Re: FB XLS Design Sheet v0.2 Available

>Version 0.2 of my MS Excell Spreadsheet is now available.
>
>This version:
>(1) Fixes all bugs reported so far
>(2) Adds a B&W design page for those who don't like the colors
>(3) Adjusts the colors of the color page so they're easier on the eyes
>(4) Adds a spiff Technical readout page which mirrors the format from
the
>Fleet Book (filled in automatically from design specs)
>
>Unfortunately it looks like I'm still the point of contact for
>"distribution" until I find a page where I can post the updates.
>
>Once again, let me know what's wrong so I can make it better.
>

>Schoon

Send me a copy, and I'll post it on my web site
(http://www.primenet.com/~reynol/gaming/war/ft).
Or you might see if it can be added to the UFTWWWP
(http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu/FT/index.htm).

- Sam

Samuel Reynolds
http://www.primenet.com/~reynol
reynol@primenet.com
samuel_reynolds@csgsystems.com

Prev: Re: bayonettes are too a useful device Next: Re: Full Thrust discussion, anyone?