Prev: Re: Background of Nations Next: Re: Full Thrust discussion, anyone?

Re: Full Thrust discussion, anyone?

From: jatkins6@i... (John Atkinson)
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 00:12:55 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: Full Thrust discussion, anyone?

You wrote:

>In any sources, or our fevered imaginations, are missiles considered
to be one >big weapon, or a volley of smaller ones?

I generally think of Missles as one big one, in the revered tradition
of. . . of. . . I dunno.  Just my imagination.	From what I gather from
our Brit friends who have the book already (Grumble, grumble) there is
a new weapon introduced there which is a bunch of smaller ones.

John M. Atkinson

Prev: Re: Background of Nations Next: Re: Full Thrust discussion, anyone?