Prev: Re: MicroMachines Re: [SGII] 10mm,15mm,20mm minis & VOTOMs Next: Re: Crew Quality Rules (Full Grunt)

Re: EFSB ships systems displays

From: Doug_Evans/CSN/UNEBR@U...
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 09:52:42 -0500
Subject: Re: EFSB ships systems displays

Scott,
Well, I was intending to use the Jem' Hadar as a sight model for making
my
own mold model. I'm no sculptor, but starting to feel more than a little
frustrated. There are still copyright issues, but...

I've found several screen captures of both the JH fighter and the
cruiser,
as well as an overhead of the fighter(bigger than the Defiant?), but I'm
not getting a good enough idea of how it goes togther. Suggestions for
good
images on the web would be appreciated from anyone, but I think it
should
probably go off list(i.e. please mail me at devans@uneb.edu.)

What may well be appropriate, though, is either directions on the web
to,
or posted to the list directly of, FT II/III stats of ships involved. I
know there was posted a Jem' Hadar fighter, but I've been unable to find
that original post, or the other TNG-on ships I'd need for the battle.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: MicroMachines Re: [SGII] 10mm,15mm,20mm minis & VOTOMs Next: Re: Crew Quality Rules (Full Grunt)