Prev: Re: bayonettes are too a useful device Next: Re: bayonettes are too a useful device

RE: Stargrunt/Dirtside

From: jatkins6@i... (John Atkinson)
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 06:03:44 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: RE: Stargrunt/Dirtside

You wrote:

>two APCs, eg NSL TO&E state taht they use one for the troopers and one
>for the armour suits.

That's gotta be hideous if they're attacked.  With the weapons in one
and the men in another, how do you react to an ambush?

>the charge off. Really though the APFC should probably only be found
on >Tanks and similar AFV not APCs or MICVs?

Of course.  I was thinking I'd like to do a scenario where a tank w/o
infantry support is caught, fat dumb and happy, in a restricted area
and my opponent learns to speak of satchel charges with fear and
trembling.

John M. Atkinson

Prev: Re: bayonettes are too a useful device Next: Re: bayonettes are too a useful device