Prev: West Coast Con (Update) Next: Re: This is not: (A Humble Request)

Re: Full Steam?(was Re: A Humble..)

From: Doug_Evans/CSN/UNEBR@U...
Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 10:30:28 -0500
Subject: Re: Full Steam?(was Re: A Humble..)

Jon,
At Genghis Con in Denver, Binhan had some 1889 ships built, *in* 25mm
scale, with figs to fight on them! To get his attention, I think you'll
have to include boarding, flying Martians, and the like. ;->=

Binhan, I never did hear how your game went. Were you using ship
movement
rules, or strictly doing the boarding party fighting? Do I need to
repeat
how beautiful those beasts were?

The_Beast

Ground Zero Games <jon@gzero.dungeon.com> on 05/07/98 03:09:21 AM

Please respond to FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk

To:   FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
cc:    (bcc: Doug Evans/CSN/UNEBR)

>> > (Still working on Full Steam...)
>> >

>> Victorian SF in space modifications of the Full Thrust rules? Giant
>> rivetted ironclad space dreadnoughts firing eather torpeadoes,
rockets
and
>> big guns at each other? Or what?
[snip]

>haven't looked at modifying FT for Victorian.	I think the Space:1889
>stuff does pretty well in that department.
>
>--Binhan
This is something WE have thought about for a while.... maybe a low(er)
budget A5 rulebook in it?
VICTORIAN THRUST ("Albert, we are NOT amused!!")  :)
Could be fun......
Jon (GZG)
PS: Don't panic, it won't get in the way of more important stuff!  ;)

Prev: West Coast Con (Update) Next: Re: This is not: (A Humble Request)