Prev: Re: EFSB Combat at ORION Next: In space, no one can find you...

Re: You won't beleive this

From: "Peter Mancini" <Peter_Mancini@o...>
Date: Wed, 6 May 1998 09:22:52 -0400
Subject: Re: You won't beleive this

Taking fish out of water, strapping bombs on them and then dropping them
in
water? You think I wouldn't believe it? C'mon! This is the Pentagon
folks!
Our schools lack qualified teachers due to spending cuts but flying
explosive tuna projects are nothing new. These are the same folks who
spend
$8.50 for individually wrapped wing nuts. <sigh>

Actually, I blame the British for this one! After all the success they
had
on the Normandy beaches because they had all the funny tanks (mine
clearing
- hey I'm practically back on a GZG topic). Compared to our difficulties
and losses we envied the odd contraptions and I think that mentality has
stuck. Now the Military/Industrial complex doesn't want to be caught in
the
next war without their own funny weapons.  Imagine the conversations in
the
lower levels of the Pentagon...

"General, I have an alarming report.  It's about the Indonesians!"

"Give it to me straight major, are they shooting civilians again due to
looting caused by price increases that resulted by the economic bail out
plan?"

"Well, that is going on but that isn't my report. No, sir, this is MUCH
more serious! They have managed to attach sharp pins to SEA KRILL!!!"

"My God that is serious! Have we perfected Blue Whale Mind Control yet!
Get
me General Fisher on the line, I need an update on Project Blue Fin!!!"

"Sir, Fisher was killed yesterday aboard the USS Weehawken! A misguided
Dolphin landed on the fore deck killing him instantly!"

"That's a shame, those Dolphins are expensive!"

Prev: Re: EFSB Combat at ORION Next: In space, no one can find you...