Prev: RE: Obstacles, Part 3 Next: Re: A Humble Request

GZG Player Location Pages (was: RE: A Humble Request)

From: "Rover, wanderer, nomad, vagabond - call me what you will" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Wed, 06 May 1998 07:39:26 -0500 (EST)
Subject: GZG Player Location Pages (was: RE: A Humble Request)

Gee, wake up to 40-some msgs, and nearly 1/3 of them the 'humble
request'
one! Hehe.

Well, in light of the fact that this thread has cropped up again, and in
case anyone hasn't already posted it (I haven't waded through all my
mail
yet ;), I think it's prolly time for the semi-bi-monthly announcement
of:

  [cheesy ad mode: on]

		** THE GZG PLAYER LOCATION PAGES **

Are you having trouble looking for players of Full Thrust, Dirtside II,
StarGrunt II in your neck of the woods? Are all the other people whom
you game with into Other Games and don't want to switch? Will you be
soon travelling to far-off distant lands/worlds/cities/states/provinces,
and looking to hook up with someone maybe for a game or four along the
way? Well! Your dreams for a resource have been answered...

  [cheesy ad mode: off!]

There are two GZG Player Location pages out on the web. I host one,
Jeremy Sadler hosts the other. They're not exactly mirror sites; his
is more fancy than mine.  ;-)  Mine is pretty straight-forward.

I don't remember Jeremy's URL offhand (hell, I have enough trouble
keeping
up with my own urls! ;), but have it linked to my page. You can access
my
GZG Player Location page at:

    http://scivax.stsci.edu/~kochte/location.html

and from there find players and/or pop down to the link to Jeremy's page
and
check his out. To get put on my page, simply email me at

    kochte@stsci.edu

with the necessary information, and I'll get ya on there. I think Jeremy
has an auto-registration thing going on on his page.

Mk
-
"Well, you could do that. And I could nail your head to the table, set
fire
to it, and feed your charred remains to the Pak'Mara. But, it's an
imperfect
world, and we never get exactly what we want. So get used to it."

Prev: RE: Obstacles, Part 3 Next: Re: A Humble Request