Prev: RE: Pike Thrust[Humor Mode On] Next: GZG Player Location Pages (was: RE: A Humble Request)

RE: Obstacles, Part 3

From: John Skelly <canjns@c...>
Date: Wed, 6 May 1998 08:37:37 -0400
Subject: RE: Obstacles, Part 3

What you say sounds good.  Maybe a little SGish.  We never taped them
together.  We did a side by side comparison of a picket with a bangalore
and found the bangalore to be better.  What amazed me the most was how
the wire still hung around.  Not enough to stop someone but enough to to
channel troops into single file.