Prev: Re: NAC/Japanese relations (was: Re: Anti-US bullshit...) Next: Re: A Humble Request

Lifepods (was: Re: SV: Li Han?)

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Wed, 6 May 1998 08:01:41 +0000
Subject: Lifepods (was: Re: SV: Li Han?)

>>What does this have to do with FT?  Not much.  (8-)
>>
>>J.
>>
>>--
>>Jerry Han - jhan@idigital.net - http://www.idigital.net/jhan -
>
>At the current moment Jerry it seems to have more to do with FT than
>certain parts of the list.  If I hear a certain phrase once more
(Acronym
>NSM) I will go completely amok.
>
>Theres a point though...What kind of rescue procedures exist in the FT
>universe?  How long can somone survive after their ship goes boom
around
>them?

Aha, we've answered that one in the Fleet Book.....  :)
6 - 12 weeks in a standard lifepod, depending on number of occupants and
how much discomfort they can stand before they start to push each other
out
the airlock....

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: NAC/Japanese relations (was: Re: Anti-US bullshit...) Next: Re: A Humble Request