Prev: Re: A Humble Request Next: Obstacles in the way of progress

RE: NSL ship naming conventions

From: Sprayform <sprayform.dev@n...>
Date: Wed, 6 May 1998 08:37:04 +0100
Subject: RE: NSL ship naming conventions

 Noah V. Doyle at 12:19 03/05/98 EDT, you wrote:

>It may not be accurate, but I can't resist...
>
>"Dammit, Sensors, is the 'Schrodinger' there or not?"

"...Er , can't say sir ...but we do have what looks like a large 'Space
cat' closing fast on our port stern !!!

Jon (T.C.)

P.S. What about the Mandelbrott range starships ? You would never know
what
the sensors had picked up !  fighter squads in close formation, a couple
of
escorts or even a capitol . And at what range!!
Sprayforming Developments Ltd.	      [production tools]
					   made in
				      [prototype  times]
  'The future is now'

Prev: Re: A Humble Request Next: Obstacles in the way of progress