Prev: FB - Armour in ship design system Next: RE: NSL ship naming conventions

Re: A Humble Request

From: Mike Looney - ionet <mlooney@i...>
Date: Wed, 06 May 1998 02:17:36 -0500
Subject: Re: A Humble Request

NVDoyle wrote:

> My late-night curiosity has gotten the better of me:
>
> Could everyone, including all you lurkers, post where you are?  I'm
> really
> curious to see what kind of distribution we have here.  It seems to be
> a lot
> of Brits & Ex-Colonists, but I could be wrong.  Country, Province &
> City would
> be nice, or just Country if you don't want to give too much away...

USA, Oklahoma, Tulsa, which is the order you asked.

Tulsa OK 74120
USA

in snail mail form.
For you non- USA types, Oklahoma is the state just north of Texas.  Damn
near dead center of the country.

--
Sillyness is the last refuse of the doomed.  P. Opus
http://www.spellbooksoftware.com

Prev: FB - Armour in ship design system Next: RE: NSL ship naming conventions