Prev: Re: A Humble Request Next: RE: A Humble Request

Re: A Humble Request

From: Dan Moran <dmoran@i...>
Date: Wed, 6 May 1998 01:25:26 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: A Humble Request

On Wed, 6 May 1998, NVDoyle wrote:

> My late-night curiosity has gotten the better of me:

My late-night lethargy has provided me with the time to (partially)
assuage your curiousity.

> Could everyone, including all you lurkers, post where you are?  I'm
really
> curious to see what kind of distribution we have here.  It seems to be
a lot
> of Brits & Ex-Colonists, but I could be wrong.  Country, Province &
City would
> be nice, or just Country if you don't want to give too much away...

Since I'm posting this, does that me I de-lurked? *grin*

US, Washington DC.

> Noah V. Doyle

Dan Moran
(hasn't played FT yet, actually--other players reluctant to move from
Starfire)

--
Dan Moran     | "It's Doctor Evil. I didn't go to Evil School for
dmoran@io.com |  six years to be called Mister."

Prev: Re: A Humble Request Next: RE: A Humble Request