Prev: RE: Obstacles, Part 3 Next: Space Rescue

Japan & Alliances

From: NVDoyle <NVDoyle@a...>
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 23:23:33 EDT
Subject: Japan & Alliances

Allan, I think you're right.  My WW2 focus clouds my judgement/memory
again.
Japan might very well decide that it is in it's best interests to ally
with
UK/US.	That would be very much preferable to domination by a
Russian/Chinese
conglomerate.  I think that they would have a very independent stance
within
the NAC, though - are they even IN the NAC - I can't remember.	Maybe
they are
just close allies.  I do think that any semi-realistic space-war
background
will have at least SOME space-navy ships flying the Rising Sun, a
chrysanthemum proudly residing on the bow...or at least it should.

Noah V. Doyle

PS - I dunno about the Scottish bit - but the Koreans have been called
the
'Irish of Asia' - so it could be!

Prev: RE: Obstacles, Part 3 Next: Space Rescue