Prev: Re: Nations and their size. Long. Next: Japan & Alliances

RE: Obstacles, Part 3

From: jatkins6@i... (John Atkinson)
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 22:10:02 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: RE: Obstacles, Part 3

You wrote:

>11 roll road block, :-)  What is on either side of these rolls, sheer
>cliffs.  John, your making me howl, its like a 'I can do this' and
>'well, in that case I can do this' battle.  It will never end.

Ideally.  Of course, swamps deep enough to sink tanks are just as good.
 As is incredibly thick underbrush.  I've seen palmetto groves which
are simply impassable, even to a small group of men.

>If you won't admit that engineers aren't the only ones who can clear
an >obstacle please let me know!

What I'm saying, as well as you (it seems) is that while the infantry
have some organic breaching capability, pioneers/engineers are better
at it for reasons of training and equipment!  And from what I've seen,
temperment.  :)

John M. Atkinson

Prev: Re: Nations and their size. Long. Next: Japan & Alliances