Prev: Re: Anti-US bullshit, was Re: Obstacles Next: RE: Obstacles

Re: SV: Li Han?

From: John Leary <realjtl@s...>
Date: Tue, 05 May 1998 15:52:54 -0700
Subject: Re: SV: Li Han?

Niall Gilsenan wrote:

...Snip...JTL

> At the current moment Jerry it seems to have more to do with FT than
> certain parts of the list.  If I hear a certain phrase once more
(Acronym
> NSM) I will go completely amok.
>
> Theres a point though...What kind of rescue procedures exist in the FT
> universe?  How long can somone survive after their ship goes boom
around
> them?

     I for one, presume that some sort of rescue ships exist.
These have no value in the combat section of the game and are not
represented on the board or in the points count.   Perhaps some
humanity exists in space combat after all.
     This/these would be rescue ships perhaps on the order of the
comverted Flower class corvettes on the North Cape run.

Comments?

Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: Re: Anti-US bullshit, was Re: Obstacles Next: RE: Obstacles