Prev: Re: EFSB Next: RE: Kra'Vak, inclinations of

Re: SV: Li Han?

From: Jerry Han <jhan@i...>
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 13:20:17 -0400
Subject: Re: SV: Li Han?

Oerjan Ohlson wrote:
> > > Jerry Han (ancestor to Li Han? ;-) )  wrote:
> >
> > Now, I betray my ignorance to the wide world?
> >
> > Who's Li Han?  (8-)
>
> No, "Who will Li Han be?" is more correct. Sorry, belongs to another
SF
> game background :-/
>
> Li Han is one of the naval heroines (...female hero, that is - not
drug) of
> the Terran Republic (aka 'rebels') in the Weber novel "Insurrection".

Oh damn, you're right.	(Now I remember!  For the first five minutes
after
I read your reply, I thought... 'But I read 'Insurrection', there isn't
Li Han in there...')

I guess it just shows that I prefer 'Crusade' to either 'Insurrection'
or
'In Death Ground' (though, I love Weber in general.)

That's the one thing that's always bothered me about space combat; the
death toll is always going to be enormous.  (Can't just jump overboard
and
swim for it, can ye?  (8-) )  Though the carnage described in some of
the
Weber's books just boggles the imagination.

What does this have to do with FT?  Not much.  (8-)

J.

--
Jerry Han - jhan@idigital.net - http://www.idigital.net/jhan - TBFTGOGGI
*    "They say this Highway is goin' my way,   | Billy Joel -	       *

Prev: Re: EFSB Next: RE: Kra'Vak, inclinations of