Prev: Re: Lunar combat (was: Re: [OT] Moon Dragon Review?) Next: RE: Obstacles, Part 3

Re: NSL Ship Names [Help]

From: jfoster@k... (Jim 'Jiji' Foster)
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 12:02:43 -0500
Subject: Re: NSL Ship Names [Help]

At 03:08 5/5/98, Ground Zero Games wrote:

>>Falke Class Scoutships - named after birds
>>Stroschen Class Corvettes - named after (?) I have no idea
>
>Karsten Stroschen is a German customer of ours who kindly sent me a
list of

So, the NSL Corvettes should be named after Germanic GZG players? Could
you
provide us a copy of your Euro mailing list, Jon? ^_^

------
Jim 'Jiji' Foster / jfoster@kansas.net / Jiji @ AnimeMUCK / TIP #28 /
PPIG #42

"That's the way we all begin," said Tom Platt. "The boys they make
believe
all the time till they've cheated 'emselves into bein' men, an' so till
they die--pretendin' and pretendin'."
    Rudyard Kipling, _Captains Courageous_

Prev: Re: Lunar combat (was: Re: [OT] Moon Dragon Review?) Next: RE: Obstacles, Part 3