Prev: RE: Future of the UFTWWWP? Next: RE: Obstacles, Part 3

RE: Kra'Vak, inclinations of

From: jatkins6@i... (John Atkinson)
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 07:28:50 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: RE: Kra'Vak, inclinations of

You wrote:

>Though such musings are certainly an interesting discussion point,
they are  >moot >once BDS actually gets published. However they may

What's BDS?

>at GZG to flow. In this respect I would ask the Sa'vasku to become
shadow like  >ancient >and deadly, and more feared than the Kra'Vak.

Been done.  Let's make them really wimps who want everyone to think
they are ancient and deadly and more feared than the Kra'Vak.

(I really want to make a joke about France here, but that would a bit
out of line.)

I dunno.  I'm sick of the media-based SF trend.  Either aliens are
pathetically weak, or so immensley deadly that we need the help of
semi-mythical demigods to prevail.  Yippee. . . How about aliens that
do alien things for alien motives which make sense to them?  And have
simillar overall ability to humans, but in different ways?

The Sa'vasku (do all aliens have a ' in thier names?) seem to be an
interesting species.  A lot will depend on how GZG chooses to 'point'
them.

John M. Atkinson

Prev: RE: Future of the UFTWWWP? Next: RE: Obstacles, Part 3