Prev: RE: Kra'Vak, inclinations of Next: RE: Kra'Vak, inclinations of

RE: Future of the UFTWWWP?

From: Tim Jones <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 13:22:42 +0100
Subject: RE: Future of the UFTWWWP?

On Monday, May 04, 1998 11:36 PM, John Leary
[SMTP:realjtl@sj.bigger.net] wrote:
> Mark,
>    It's rather nice as it is.   Just add a new area for the FT2.5/3,
> EFSB stuff.  Same basic format, flashy backgrounds and text is just
> fine!

IMO flashy backgrounds and small fonts sizes don't help readability

I'd tag the items as suggested, but zillions of tags is going to create
a lot of visual noise, so maybe default is FT2 and just tag the FT3
stuff explicitly. I wouldn't use an animated tag.

Looking at the content quite a lot of the stuff is generic anyway.

So wait and see and if it becomes a problem then re-partition it.

tim jones
--------

Prev: RE: Kra'Vak, inclinations of Next: RE: Kra'Vak, inclinations of