Prev: RE: Obstacles, Part 2 Next: Re: Police Grav vans

Re: Components of NAC CVL -- and the FB

From: "John Fox [TEMP]" <John.W.Fox@E...>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 07:50:17 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Components of NAC CVL -- and the FB

> Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 09:33:24 +0000
> From: Phillip Atcliffe <P-ATCLIFFE@wpg.uwe.ac.uk>
> To: FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
> Subject: Components of NAC CVL -- and the FB
>
> Jon could answer this one, but I thought I'd put it to the list so
that he
could
> spend his time on other things -- like shipping Fleet Books (I've
_got_ mine!
> Cackle, cackle, gibber, gibber...):

"Admiral, we have a fix on that noise."
"What is it ensign?"
"Sir, it seems to be a homming beacon for the Kra'Vak Fleet!"
"Target it with everything we'got!!!"
"Yes Sir!"

Blast, Bang, Fry, Sizzle, Torpedoes away, subpacks firing, Beams
blasting, Nova
Cannons lauching, Wave Guns waving

"Sir, target destroyed!"
"Good, that will teach those miscreant to boast in our part of the
galaxy!"

Rub it in! Those of us on the other side of the pond are waiting with
baited
breath for a copy of said tome.

John Fox
Santa Clara, CA, USA

Prev: RE: Obstacles, Part 2 Next: Re: Police Grav vans