Prev: Re: FLEET BOOK Next: Re: Components of NAC CVL -- and the FB

RE: Obstacles, Part 2

From: jatkins6@i... (John Atkinson)
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 09:49:36 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: RE: Obstacles, Part 2

You wrote:

>(Hackles rising)

Infantry--come fully equipped with hackles.  And probably little curly
tails. . .

No, wait, that's my dog.  Whatever.

>Field/Cbt Engrs Aslt Pnrs generally are only employed in combat
related >tasks at Battalion level. Whilst they are capable of preparing

Ah.  In US, we just attach some jerk like me to the infantry directly.

And being a light engineer, I've got nothing I can't carry on my
back--chain saws, explosives, et al.  Never actually seen a
flamethrower, myself.

John M. Atkinson

Prev: Re: FLEET BOOK Next: Re: Components of NAC CVL -- and the FB