Prev: Re: X to GZG conversions... Next: Re: X to GZG conversions...

Re: Young FT players (was: Re: X to GZG conversions...)

From: Doug_Evans/CSN/UNEBR@U...
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 07:16:00 -0500
Subject: Re: Young FT players (was: Re: X to GZG conversions...)

Another thing I like to do, since I was using chopped micromachines for
FASA's Battlestar Galactica, is put color running lights (red dot for
port,
green dot for starboard). It can really help when your ship is changing
aspect, and difficult to recall whether the direction you wish to turn
is
right or left ON THE SHIP. Letters would work (L R), but TURNING RED 2
has
a certain ring, and you can always use pink and green highlighters on
the
turn sheet to make columns for left and right turns.

On the other hand, the aids eventually seem more necessary for me than
the
kids. Damn, they can be quick! ;->=

The_Beast

Prev: Re: X to GZG conversions... Next: Re: X to GZG conversions...