Prev: Re: X to GZG conversions... Next: Re: Dirtside Engineering Rules

SV: X to GZG conversions...

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@n...>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 12:34:28 +0200
Subject: SV: X to GZG conversions...

John Atkinson wrote:

> Who makes great Bolos?  I've been wanting to add a Dinochrome Brigade
> to my Tagmatic/Thematic/Mercenary/Volunteer force mix[1].
>
> John M. Atkinson
>
> [1]Two points for noting the historical context, 10 points for
guessing
> the name of the nation I'm using in DS/FT.

Historical context: Byzantine empire from ca 650 AD and onward (at least
until the battle of Manzikert 1071 AD). Name of the nation, well... if
it's
an Earth nation, by rights it ought to be Greece or Byzans :-/

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: X to GZG conversions... Next: Re: Dirtside Engineering Rules