Prev: (o/t) Solaris VII - notice to players Next: Re: X to GZG conversions...

Re: X to GZG conversions...

From: Donald Hosford <Hosford.donald@a...>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 17:17:39 -0700
Subject: Re: X to GZG conversions...

Paul Lesack wrote:

> Jon Davis wrote:

Snippage!

> Yes, but Ogre has a set of miniatures rules, too. That's how I got
into
> playing DSII; Ogre was too limited.
>
> As a bonus, I can use my microarmour miniatures for both games!
>
> Unfortunately, you can't buy Ogres anymore. They make great Bolos and
> DSII allows you to customize them as you wish, something that the
> original Ogre doesn't.

There are Unit and Ogre creation rules...Try looking on SteveJackson's
website.The game was originally a "map and counters" game.  Most of the
miniature rules and stuff
can be converted back to the Map version, by dividing the ranges by
2....

> If anybody is wanting to get rid of their dust-collecting Ogres, let
me
> know. . .
>
> Paul

Donald Hosford

Prev: (o/t) Solaris VII - notice to players Next: Re: X to GZG conversions...