Prev: Re: X to GZG conversions... Next: Re: X to GZG conversions...

(o/t) Solaris VII - notice to players

From: "ROBERTSON,Brendan" <Brendan.ROBERTSON@E...>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 09:25:42 +1000
Subject: (o/t) Solaris VII - notice to players

Sorry for the off topic post but my home computer @#$%%$@#@ itself last
night.
At this stage, I might not be able to run the turn as planned after 30
april.
I will send an eMail to everyone as soon as my computer is fixed &
notify anyone who needs to resend orders.

Brendan
**********
As a sidenote to anyone else interested, 2 turns have been completed
with 1 'mech destroyed (the pilot is currently in intensive care with
head injuries & a broken arm) & everyone about to annihilate Big Joe
Duke for some inexplicable reason (it may be the amount of insults
flying around).
Either way, follow the link below for the turn information.

'Neath Southern Skies
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/bt/btmain.htm
Mary had a little LAM,
It's thrusters all aglow;
And everywhere that Mary went,
The 'Mechs were sure to blow.

Prev: Re: X to GZG conversions... Next: Re: X to GZG conversions...