Prev: Re: Dirtside to epic conversions Next: Re: Platoon Leaders in SG2

Re: Dirtside to epic conversions

From: "Belegdel(Troy Nancarrow)" <t.nancarrow@g...>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 09:57:40 +1000
Subject: Re: Dirtside to epic conversions

At 02:32 PM 4/22/98 +0000, you wrote:
>Hi!
>
>Over sevral months I have compiled many ideas and conversions for GW's
line of
>epic miniatures. I have these handwritten over several several notbooks
and to
>transcibe them on to the computer might be quite lengthy. My question
is, is
>there a demand for this sort of thing? Is there interest for such
conversions? I
>would like some opinions before I dedicate the time to make all my
notes
into a
>more mangable form.

Considering the vast numbers of GW mini's for Epic I have currently
gathering a very thick layer of dust, I'd certainly find such a
cenversion
appealing. (And I rather like the setting).
--
Belegdel(Troy Nancarrow)|"Someday, Yesterday?
Web Server Admin	| The magic we felt, went away.

Prev: Re: Dirtside to epic conversions Next: Re: Platoon Leaders in SG2