Prev: Re: [?] Tournament Fleet Composition Next: CHILL OUT

Re: CHILL OUT

From: Trevor Dow <adspirit@p...>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 10:53:17 +1100
Subject: Re: CHILL OUT

Mike Wikan wrote:

> Chill out! A lot of people have been duped by the GW evil presence and
> want to come over to the side of goodness! If he have lots of figures
he
> wants to use more power to him! The LAST thing anyone should do is
> discourage someone who wants to use GZG stuff and is new to the list.
At
> some time or another many people bought a GW product and after they
came
> to their senses, found a better rulest to use their really expensive
> figures for. I even bought a Tyranid epic army so i could have an
Alien
> force for DSII. Give him a break.
>
> Michael Wikan, Game Designer
> Accolade, Inc.
> No.....I've nothing to chill out about, and I,m not stressedDon't
Forget Peter asked for anyones opinion. So I gave mine. My
personal opinions are mine and mine alone. If I don't like GW on this
page that's my opinion and I was expressing it. It dosen't mean you
can't write about GW, go ahead. If you have a different opinion then
thats fine, thats what FREE SPEACH is all about, isn't it.
I appologise to those especially Peter who may have taken offense with
my beef with GW. Enough said about this OT
Regards to all Trevor Dow