Prev: Re: Latest Nations/States/Organizations document Next: Re: CHILL OUT

Re: [?] Tournament Fleet Composition

From: agoodall@s... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 23:52:59 GMT
Subject: Re: [?] Tournament Fleet Composition

On Wed, 22 Apr 1998 10:22:48 +1000, "ROBERTSON,Brendan"
<Brendan.ROBERTSON@EMPLOYMENT.GOV.AU> wrote:

>The FT rulebook suggests a max of 50% points from one ship class, but
>this leads to large numbers of small escorts.
>For the Conquest'98 tournament, the restriction was 50% of total ships
>from the one class (similar to the Empress Ariana Tournament)

For the FT Mailing List game at GenCon last year we restricted each
fleet to
1500 points, escorts must outnumber cruisers, cruisers must outnumber
capital
ships. Within those constraints, the fleets were fairly well balanced.
We also
outlawed Kra'vak weapons.

Allan Goodall	     agoodall@sympatico.ca

"Once again, the half time score,
 Alien Overlords: 142,000. Scotland: zip."
  - This Hour Has 22 Minutes

Prev: Re: Latest Nations/States/Organizations document Next: Re: CHILL OUT