Prev: Re: Latest Nations/States/Organizations document Next: Re: [?] Tournament Fleet Composition

Re: Dirtside to epic conversions

From: Trevor Dow <adspirit@p...>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 09:31:47 +1100
Subject: Re: Dirtside to epic conversions

Peter Ramos wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Over sevral months I have compiled many ideas and conversions for GW's
line of
> epic miniatures. I have these handwritten over several several
notbooks and to
> transcibe them on to the computer might be quite lengthy. My question
is, is
> there a demand for this sort of thing? Is there interest for such
conversions? I
> would like some opinions before I dedicate the time to make all my
notes into a
> more mangable form.
>
> On a side note, I have seen that a series of figs for DS II are
becoming
> available. Does anyone know what else is in the makings? Will we see
powered
> armor troops and other armored vehicles?
>
> Thank you all for your time.
>
> PeterNO!!!!!!!!
Why do we have to even mention that GW CRAP on this page
The whole idea of playing FT, MT, DS and SG is to get away from all that

heroic, OVER PRICED rubbish dished out by GW. If you want to play GW
games fine but lets not start turning GZG's into another look alike. GZG

games are generic and yes by being generic you can make all sorts of
Armies in fiction fit into its universe. But for @#%&'s sake can't we
leave GW put of the picture, they've got a big enough monopoly already.
Don't get me wrong, I'm all for free speach, but I don't believe GW are.
SIGNED @#$%ed off with GW

Prev: Re: Latest Nations/States/Organizations document Next: Re: [?] Tournament Fleet Composition