Prev: Re: [?] Tournament Fleet Composition Next: Re: Targeting Missiles

RE: Latest Nations/States/Organizations document

From: Tim Jones <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 16:05:15 +0100
Subject: RE: Latest Nations/States/Organizations document

On Wednesday, April 22, 1998 2:56 PM, Peter Mancini
[SMTP:Peter_Mancini@onesource.com] wrote:
> That sounds good.  I always laugh when I hear a planet described by as
> having a single environment like "Ice World" or "Desert World"!

In the case of Europa though its true. But its a bit of a cliche I
admit. Looking
at our own solar system though quite a few of the solid planetary bodies
seem to have a
very pretty uniform environment. Mars - cold desert, The Moon - airless
desert, Venus - hot C02
inferno. Only good ol earth has decent environmental range.

>I think you overestimate their fearful reputation a but, but perhaps
that is reflective
> of their national pride.

I see them as being the cold version of the fremen (as in Dune)

tim jones
--------

Prev: Re: [?] Tournament Fleet Composition Next: Re: Targeting Missiles