Prev: Re: Extra Boarding Parties Next: RE: Platoon Leaders in SG2

Platoon Leaders in SG2

From: Ted Arlauskas <ted_a@i...>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 00:07:11 -0700
Subject: Platoon Leaders in SG2

I've got a question concerning platoon leaders in SG2.	Does a
platoon's command squad have a platoon leader _and_ a platoon
sergeant?  Whenever my group plays a game, the platoon command
squad never moves because all of it's actions are used to
give additional moves to the other squads.  If the command
squad has it's own leader, then it could move/fire while the
platoon leader was directing his squads.

     Greetings from  | http://pw2.netcom.com/~ted_a
       GEEK BASE 1   |	email: ted_a@ix.netcom.com

Prev: Re: Extra Boarding Parties Next: RE: Platoon Leaders in SG2