Prev: Re: Kra'vak Railgun & Technology!!!! Next: Re: [?] Tournament Fleet Composition

Re: [?] Tournament Fleet Composition

From: John Leary <realjtl@s...>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 18:14:28 -0700
Subject: Re: [?] Tournament Fleet Composition

Sean Bayan Schoonmaker wrote:

> I seem to recall that there was some sort of restriction on tournament
> fleet composition, to the effect of 2 cruisers per capital ship and 2
> escorts per cruiser, but I can't seem to find it anywhere.
>
> The question is if anyone else can confirm of deny this - thus proving
that
> I'm going senile early.
>
> Thanx in advance,
> Schoon

Schoon,
     I remember seeing that go by, but I am not certain it had to do
with a tournment.
     The organizer normally sets the requirements for the tourney,
and these may differ a great deal from person to person.

Sorry to be of no great help.
Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: Re: Kra'vak Railgun & Technology!!!! Next: Re: [?] Tournament Fleet Composition