Prev: Kra'vak Railgun & Technology!!!! Next: Re: Kra'vak Railgun & Technology!!!!

RE: [?] Tournament Fleet Composition

From: "ROBERTSON,Brendan" <Brendan.ROBERTSON@E...>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 10:22:48 +1000
Subject: RE: [?] Tournament Fleet Composition

It depends on which tournament restrictions you're after.
The FT rulebook suggests a max of 50% points from one ship class, but
this leads to large numbers of small escorts.
For the Conquest'98 tournament, the restriction was 50% of total ships
from the one class (similar to the Empress Ariana Tournament)

For my full restrictions visit:
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/ft/conq98.htm

'Neath Southern Skies
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/