Prev: RE: Extra Boarding Parties Next: RE: Kra'vak Railgun

Re: FT FLEET BOOK

From: "Geo-Hex" <geohex@t...>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 12:59:14 +0000
Subject: Re: FT FLEET BOOK

> Date: 	 Mon, 20 Apr 1998 13:38:22 -0700
> To:		 FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
> From: 	 Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <schoon@aimnet.com>
> Reply-to:	 FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
> Subject:	 Re:  FT FLEET BOOK

> John, Ground Zero Games wrote:
>
> >UK price will be £7.95
>
> If KR would be so kind as to let us yanks know what the anticipated
price
> of the Fleet Book will be ?
>

> Schoon

Do to increased print costs, FT, MT and the Fleet Book will all cost
$18.  I am out of stock on all these now, and this new print run will
mark the inauguration of the new prices.  I will also have to boost
DSII to $24, the same price as SGII.  I have held the line on pricing
while the printers have run Jon and I ragged, but I can't continue to
do it.

KR, Geo-Hex

Prev: RE: Extra Boarding Parties Next: RE: Kra'vak Railgun