Prev: Re: Hex/Grid Graphics Next: Re: What do FT/MT players use to represent missiles?

RE: What do FT/MT players use to represent missiles?

From: Tim Jones <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 08:39:52 +0100
Subject: RE: What do FT/MT players use to represent missiles?

On Wednesday, April 15, 1998 8:03 PM, Game Masters
[SMTP:bill3@stellargames.com] wrote:
> What do you use to represent missiles -- especially those of you who
like to
> fire swarms of them?	Perhaps you currently use paperclips, paper
cutouts, poker
> chips, or pennies.
>
> Superior Models is thinking about re-releasing their line of Starfleet
Wars
> missiles (also know as CAPTACs), but can't guage the demand.	Would
any of you
> actually spend a little more money for miniatures that look more
deadly?

I use SFB drone counters (I have a lot of them)

I've also used fighters from Harpoon (Skytrek 1/3000)

I'd buy a missile model if it wasn't too big or too expensive
Especially playing the Honor H rules variants. I' think it
would look better and worth the cost

If you make something that looks like a photo/plasma torpedo I'd
also be very interested.

tim jones
--------

Prev: Re: Hex/Grid Graphics Next: Re: What do FT/MT players use to represent missiles?