Prev: Re: Back on topic, was Re: Ship Naming Convention (was: RE: What, nomessages?) Next: RE: What do FT/MT players use to represent missiles?

Re: Hex/Grid Graphics

From: Samuel Reynolds <reynol@p...>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 22:58:38 -0700
Subject: Re: Hex/Grid Graphics

>At approximately 4/14/98 10:16 PM,  Samuel Reynolds wrote:
>
>>I have a variety of hex grids in Illustrator format, and can
>>easily generate them in just about any size. The ones I have
>>prepared are for 8.5x11 sheets, with hexes from 0.1" to 2" size,
>>and with combined small (thin-lined) and large (thick-lined)
>>hexes. I put them together for RP gaming maps.
>>I can convert to EPS or (I think) PDF. If there's demand,
>>I'll post them on my web site.
>
>I'd like to get my hands on these.  PDF would work and has the
advantage
>of being accessible by most people.  I'd prefer the EPS format so that
>might import them into a graphics program, allowing me to make custom
>maps for scenarios or campaigns.

>Kevin Walker			  Mac Developer / Software Engineer
>sage@millcomm.com
>Rochester  MN	USA		  WAM!NET

Okay, I've posted them, in EPS for Mac and Win and
in Illustrator format for Mac.
I didn't post PDF format because the total file size
jumped to 10MB, and I only have a 5MB allocation with
my ISP.

I also dropped in some "web-background" images that I
prepared using these patterns. If nothing else, they
show what the grids look like.

They're at <http://www.primenet.com/~reynol/gaming/>.

- Sam

Samuel Reynolds