Prev: Re: Hex/Grid Graphics Next: Re: FAQ's in general

Re: FAQ's in general

From: Darryl Adams <darryl_adams98@y...>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 08:34:43 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: FAQ's in general

---Jeremy Sadler <jsadler@earthling.net> wrote:

> >FT FAQ, need someone else for DS2 and SG2, plus some helpers are a
good
> idea
> >and prevent people being excluded, plus it usually too much for one
person
> anyway.
>

> Well, I put my hand up (rather tentatively) for the SG2FAQ...

Actually, as someone coming back to the list, I would pefer to see a
definitive database of rules clarifications, modifications, new rules
et al.

While a FAQ has merrit, once the answer "What is SG/FT/DS" is answered
, most questions will be "How does such and such rule used".

If someone has a question, we refer them to the database, and failing
that, have a nutting out session on the net.

==

Prev: Re: Hex/Grid Graphics Next: Re: FAQ's in general