Prev: Stargrunt Close Combat Next: French Fries - A Weighty Subject

Re: Nations, States, and Organizations in Full Thrust

From: "Peter Mancini" <Peter_Mancini@o...>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 1998 09:32:45 -0400
Subject: Re: Nations, States, and Organizations in Full Thrust

I will come up with a document and send it to you today.

"Jeremy Sadler" <jsadler@earthling.net>
04/09/98 10:53 PM

Please respond to FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk

To:   FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
cc:    (bcc: Peter Mancini/OneSource)

>So I now know who the players are and now I can create my scenario.
Plenty
>of room for twisty plots and layers of betrayal and back stabbing - my
kind
>of Universe! I write a second article about the plot line for the
campaign.

I'd like to collect this list (and corrections) and post it to the
Unofficial Stargrunt II Web Site.
http://nemesis.com.au/fastjax/stargrunt
It will appear under the "fiction" section (as a background).
Jeremy Sadler
jsadleratearthlingdotnet

Prev: Stargrunt Close Combat Next: French Fries - A Weighty Subject