Prev: Re: Nations, States, and Organizations in Full Thrust Next: New Miniatures

Re: Nations, States, and Organizations in Full Thrust

From: John Leary <realjtl@s...>
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 1998 15:37:43 -0700
Subject: Re: Nations, States, and Organizations in Full Thrust

Peter Mancini wrote:
>...Snip...JTL
> Superpowers:
> New Anglican Confederation (NAC) - Nation
> Eurasian Solar Union (ESU) - Nation
> United Nations (UN) - Organization
>
> Major Powers:
> New Swabian League (NSL) - Nation
> Federal States Europa (FSE) - Nation
> Pan African Union (PAU) - Nation
>
> Minor Powers:
> New Israel (NI) - Nation
> Islamic Federation (IF) - Nation
> League of Latin American Republics - Organization
> Romanov Hegemony - Nation
> Free Cal-Tex (FCT) - Nation ("hey, what are you puttin' us down here
in the
> 'Minor' powers fer?")
...Snip...JTL
> --Pete

Pete,
     I suggest swapping the FCT and PAU locations, and reducing the
UNSC to a minor power.

Reasons:
1)   The state of California is the worlds 7th to 9th largest
economy.  (If I remember correctly.)
2)   The world is currently seeing the results of the end of the
colonial era, for more than a hundred years the tribes were unable
to kill each other off, and are now trying to make up for lost time.
3.   The UN cannot even function against even a minor power without
permission from a major power.	 (But then, this is fiction.)

Bye for now.
John L.

Prev: Re: Nations, States, and Organizations in Full Thrust Next: New Miniatures