Prev: Re: Nations, States, and Organizations in Full Thrust Next: Re: Nations, States, and Organizations in Full Thrust

Re: Nations, States, and Organizations in Full Thrust

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <schoon@a...>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 1998 15:34:00 -0700
Subject: Re: Nations, States, and Organizations in Full Thrust

Scandinavian Federation (SF) - Nation
Saeed Khalifate (SK) - Nation

The other countries I can figure out where the background came from, but
these two are new to me. If someone could simply give a brief rundown on
these (or at least a pointer at the reference material).

Also, wouldn't Holland still be "Kingdom of the Netherlands," or is that
the SF (above).

Schoon

Prev: Re: Nations, States, and Organizations in Full Thrust Next: Re: Nations, States, and Organizations in Full Thrust