Prev: Re: Nations, States, and Organizations in Full Thrust Next: RE: Dieppe

Re: Nations, States, and Organizations in Full Thrust

From: "Steve Pugh" <mafb90@p...>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 1998 20:56:01 +0000
Subject: Re: Nations, States, and Organizations in Full Thrust

Where are the Oceanic Union? The Indonesian Commonwealth? Japan?
Holland? Switzerland? The Scandinavian Federation? The Saeed
Khalifate?

> Superpowers:
> New Anglican Confederation (NAC) - Nation
> Eurasian Solar Union (ESU) - Nation
> United Nations (UN) - Organization
>
> Major Powers:
> New Swabian League (NSL) - Nation
> Federal States Europa (FSE) - Nation
> Pan African Union (PAU) - Nation
>
> Minor Powers:
> New Israel (NI) - Nation
> Islamic Federation (IF) - Nation
> League of Latin American Republics - Organization
> Romanov Hegemony - Nation
> Free Cal-Tex (FCT) - Nation ("hey, what are you puttin' us down here
> in the 'Minor' powers fer?")

	Cheers,
		Steve
 I never answer letters and you don't like my tie."  - The Doctor

Stephen Richard Pugh	 http://ds.dial.pipex.com/town/estate/ax16

Prev: Re: Nations, States, and Organizations in Full Thrust Next: RE: Dieppe